Monica Machado – English to Portuguese Translation Services – achieves ITI CPD target for 2016/17
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is essential to raise the standards in any professional activity. Every year Monica Machado, providing English to Portuguese Translation Services, is determined to meet the requirements of both ITI and CIOL memberships in what concerns CPD. This year the ITI CPD programme has included 58 hours. Activities included:
- Reading translation magazines and specialist publications, such as National Geographic, African Farming and Oil Review Africa;
- Reading a Mozambican author’s book Venenos de Deus, Remédios do Diabo and a book about body language;
- Training on an online translation tool (Multitrans);
- Writing and distributing the quarterly newsletter;
- Keeping the website up to date.
Every year ITI translators doing 30 hours of CPD receive a certificate and can use the logo below to attest this.
More CPD activities will take place in 2017/2018. You can follow these activities on the website, as we record these achievements as News.
Monica Machado – English to Portuguese Translation Services – also does CIOL CPD and year 2015/2016 included over 100 hours of CPD. More details on this achievement once the corresponding CPD record is signed and made official by CIOL.
Comments are closed