Portuguese Fish Caldeirada
Ingredients (for 2 people):
300 g of deboned white fish cut in small pieces
Elimination data for anidulafungin are based on radiolabeled single-dose studies in healthy subjects. The adult dosage (1,000 mcg IM given daily or every other day for 1 week, then weekly for 4 to 8 weeks, then monthly for life) has also been used in children. There are, however, no adequate and well-controlled studies of acarbose in pregnant women ici. This can lead to coughing, wheezing, or difficulty breathing.
100 g of prawns
2 large onions and 2 large potatoes cut into thick slices
4 large chopped cloves of garlic
50 g of mixed Capsicum peppers cut into small pieces
100 g of tinned tomatoes
200 ml of water and 200 ml of beer (or white wine)
1 tbsp of olive oil
A pinch of salt and spices such as fennel, dill and pepper
1) Put the olive oil in a large saucepan, followed by layers of onions, potatoes, peppers and fish.
2) Add the garlic and the tinned tomatoes. Finish with 2 slices of potatoes.
3) Add 200 ml of water and 200 ml of beer (or white wine).
4) Season with salt and spices.
5) Leave cooking on mid heat for 40 minutes. Do not stir at any point. Shake the pan gently a couple of times. Add the prawns for the last 5 minutes. The dish is ready when the two top slices of potatoes are cooked. Serve as shown.
Monica Machado offers English to Portuguese Translation Services, for Portuguese-speaking African countries such as Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde and Sao Tome and Principe in the areas of Oil and Gas, Environment, Shipping, Mining, Hydro Power, HSE and Social Sciences and International Humanitarian Aid. Fully certified translation services based in the UK.
Comments are closed