Service Assessment in 2015
The service assessment was sent out to direct clients in June. This year we used SurveyMonkey, an online facility that also compiles results. We had a 38% participation rate which is not bad, assuming that no news is good news.
There were 10 questions, from requests and quotes, to query process, quality of translation, terminology, quality/price ratio, rates and third party feedback. From all respondents, 80% said that Services are good and would not hesitate to recommend these services to others while the remaining 20% said that The service provided meets the company’s requirements. Although this Service Assessment proved to be a success, for 2016 the target is to increase the number of responses.